[*BCM*] Bicycle Tour of Historic Somerville & Medford - Saturday, May 19

Ron Newman rnewman at thecia.net
Wed May 9 09:25:20 EDT 2007

Join the Somerville Bicycle Committee and the Somerville Historic
Preservation Commission for a Bicycle Tour of Historic Somerville and
Medford.   The ride starts on Saturday, May 19 at 10 am in the
parking lot of Somerville City Hall, 93 Highland Avenue (just east of
School Street).   We'll ride for about 10 miles, and we should be
finished around 1 pm.

We'll visit historic sites throughout Somerville and Medford,
including the Old Powder House, the Isaac Royall House, and the
armories and historical museums of each city.

If there is steady rain, we'll postpone the ride to Sunday, May 20,
same time and starting place.  For more information, contact Brandon
Wilson at (617) 776- 3938 or Ron Newman at  rnewman at theCIA.net  .