[*BCM*] Moving bikes internationally

Marci Anderson marcievansanderson at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 20 04:37:46 EDT 2007

Hello,
I'm brand new to this mailing list and was hoping someone could help me
out.  My husband and I are moving from Munich, Germany to Boston in August.
(Munich is the most friendly bike city I've seen!  The entire city is lined
with bike paths.  I am now getting nervous to move to Boston that isn't so
accomodating to bikes!)  Does anyone know the best way to transport bikes
when flying internationally?   We have two collapsable bikes.  We heard you
can get bike boxes and check them as a piece of luggage.  Any tips would be
appreciated!  We contacted the airline and they weren't too helpful...

--
Marci