[*BCM*] this guy

ian schwartz hankpiece at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 09:24:51 EDT 2007

I'm a pretty big advocate of following bike safety rules even though
I'd love not to, because when a car has an accident the driver walks
away. I don't know if I'd be so lucky if I were to get hit. Gordon and
kelly weren't. And so I stop at red lights and don't split lanes
often, and as a result I've never been hit. Getting mad about having
to ride cautiously and predictably is as futile as getting mad about
having to keep your tire pressure up or your chain lubed. It would be
nice if drivers were more cautious, but you can do a lot to protect
yourself by riding safe.