[*BCM*] this guy...

Mars martian at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 8 11:17:34 EDT 2007

That's good. What about everyone else? I can go outside right now, an
within a minute or so, spot a biker or driver doing something illegal.
I'm not trying to justify this at all; simply point out that it's the
way things are. I see bikers doing incredibly stupid stuff all the time,
so like "this guy", I'm a bit skeptical as to whether all the grief that
churns up about bikers rights after someone is hit is justified, or if
we're just taking advantage of their loss to have an opportunity to
complain.