[*BCM*] this guy...

Turtle turtle at thewiseturtle.com
Fri Jun 8 10:58:29 EDT 2007

> The very moment that car drivers stop running red lights, double parking,
> parking on the bike lane, speeding, switching lanes with signals, turning
> without signals, and polluting the air I breathe, I'll start using hand
> signals.

I prefer not to stoop to their level of disrespect.  Instead, I like to be a
role model for others to follow.

You know... that whole do unto others as you would have them do unto you
thing.  I can't really ask someone else to do something that I'm not willing
to do first.

Plus, if my illegal behavior gets me into a crash, I'm legally screwed.
(Not that being law abiding necessarily helps that much, but at least I have
a chance to argue my case if I'm driving legally.)

-Turtle