[*BCM*] hit & run 07/27/07

Jarrett Sloan js at jarrettsloan.com
Tue Jul 31 22:52:40 EDT 2007

I am pretty sure I am the guy you're talking about, even though I am
sure a bunch of us heard his threats. I think the cops probably would
have acted more surprised if I told the sky was blue. As for the red van
it was marked 'A&M Broadway Limo, Lexington MA' on the side, guess that
is one van to look out for.

--JS