[*BCM*] Possibly Stolen Bikes

danwitz99 at aol.com danwitz99 at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 19:55:19 EDT 2007

Hey y'all, I just posted this on Craigslist, but I'll send it here too. My brother and I just bought a fixed gear and a Cannondale roadbike at a yard sale today, and got a great deal, but later realized it was such a great deal that the bikes might have been stolen. I'd like to think they weren't, but if those descriptions match a bike that you've had stolen, please email me because I'd love to get it back to you.

Thanks,

Dan