[*BCM*] please forward: Cambridge Housing Cooperative Seeks New Member

Justin Francese justinfrancese at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 18:38:06 EST 2007

*please forward*

Cambridge Housing Cooperative Seeks New Member

Well established 10-person housing cooperative between
Harvard and Porter Squares in Cambridge seeks new
member for long term commitment.

We are a lively and mature group of ten people from
20s to 70s, with a concentration of early thirties
folks.  English and French, some Spanish and
Portuguese are spoken in the house.  We eat dinner
together once or twice a week, share chores, spend
some time together but have active, independent lives.
 Politically, we range from near left to radical.
We're teachers, musicians, writers, filmmakers,
students, scientists, farmers, dancers.  We have some
potlucks and gatherings in the house and hope to have
more. Generally, we are a pretty quiet house.

We would welcome a friendly, coop-minded type of any
age or background to join the house.  We expect our
members to come to house dinners on Wednesdays, house
meetings every other Monday night, to share chores,
and to be communicative and open.

Please email (cambicoop at yahoo.com) with some
information about yourself, any cooperative living
experience, and a phone number and good time to call.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

http://new.mail.yahoo.com