[*BCM*] 2-23 ride

. nevele symboliceon at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 00:45:29 EST 2007

basil,

your best bet is to head to the end of newbury st. if you're going to be
late. 9 times out of 10 CM will initially head downtown, then turn around
and head up newbury st., then either go to cambridge or towards kenmore
square.

i have to work at 6 so i won't be there. fortunately i got my ass promoted
so i'm starting on salary on monday, so i shouldn't have to worry about
missing CM much this year due to work. fuuuuck yea!