[*BCM*] Critical Mass Confrontations

Jeremy Chase jeremychase at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 17:35:39 EST 2007

Well put Jasmine,

An often overlooked aspect of cycling is that we are just people
trying to get from point A to point B. Bikes are not trying to slow
the cars down, and we mean no ill will. I also believe the converse is
just as true, and car drivers are just trying to get around. The
cyclists who approach critical mass with that attitude are helping the
cyclists, and people purposefully aggravating traffic are doing the
rest of us a disservice.

Jeremy