[*BCM*] stolen bianchi pista

Ben Moss benmoss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:59:30 EDT 2007

I was using a Kryptonite chain lock through the frame and front tire
(this one: http://www.kryptonitelock.com/Products/ProductDetail.aspx?cid=1001&scid=1002&pid=1175).
It's apparently not beefy enough.  There was a cut link on the ground
- it looks like boltcutters did it.

I avoid leaving it outside but it's inevitable sometimes.

Ben