[*BCM*] Parking into a park

. nevele symboliceon at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:59:40 EDT 2007

wow, of all the things that need to be done to compensate for the fact that
we've doomed this planet, some idiots decided that parks in cities was a
priority. that's poor management. how about.. i dunno.. the president we've
had for the last 7 years is a fucking moron. can we get on top of that? no?
ofcourse not. that would require actual effort!

www.zeitgeistmovie.com