[*BCM*] BCM Website

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Wed Apr 11 14:58:17 EDT 2007

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I've always found web-based forums to be an unnatural way to deal with "an email list." I find it easier to process email with my email client. I suppose a happy medium would be a system that worked both ways. (And, as another person pointed out, the archives are available at <http://bostoncriticalmass.org/list/archives>).