[*BCM*] BCM Website

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Wed Apr 11 14:33:56 EDT 2007

think it has a specific photo album function, but you should be able
to upload photos. As for a forum, I think this list is probably a
more convenient/well established discussion medium than a web-based
forum.
 On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:36:57 -0400, Mars  wrote:   It seems to me
that because of the decentralized nature of CM, the website should be
as well, as far as managing content goes. It feel there should be
three basic applications available on the site:
 1) Wiki
 2) Photo Album
 3) Forum
 tikiwiki.org offfers a free app that does all this, as well as other
stuff. I've never installed it, but it couldn't be that hard. I could
dedicate some time to working on installing it.
 Derek Dunham wrote:
    What exactly needs to be updated on the BCM website?
 I would be interested in taking it over.
 I could use a little side project to keep me focused right now

Links:
------
[1] mailto:list at bostoncriticalmass.org
[2] http://bostoncriticalmass.org/list