[*BCM*] Cataldo Ambulance update

Jon Ramos jontramos at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 15:17:42 EDT 2007

What more do you want a COO to say??  It WAS inappropriate behavior on the part of the Crew.  I AM impressed that the COO is doing something about it.  Don't forget people get fired all the time for things considered "inappropriate behavior".  Lets just hope that the COO actually does something about it, and includes bicycle awareness / safety as a part of their training program for their drivers.  Now if we could only get taxi cab & delivery service COO's to do the same.

- Jon