[*BCM*] Ghost bike

Lee Peters leepeters at gis.net
Sat Apr 7 16:31:27 EDT 2007

Dear Critical Mass,

The ghost bike which I plan to place at Huntington and Forsyth is about 75%
complete.  I will place it there at 5 pm on Sunday 4/8, anyone is welcome to
show up.  It is in honor of the cyclist who was killed there this past week
after he was struck by a taxicab.

Already, there have been flowers placed at the T-stop and a single ghost
wheel hung on a tree.  I don't plan to place the bike at the T-stop because
I don't trust the MBTA will leave it.  I plan to lock it instead to the
light pole where our fellow lister left a pair of signs.

I also plan to take a picture, which I may just send or post on picasa (or
on the BCM website?).

Special thanks to Rachel who offered a free bike for this.

It is really sad that this happened.