[*BCM*] Ghost bike

. nevele symboliceon at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 01:08:06 EDT 2007

i haven't actually gotten to the 90 thousand or so other e-mails about this
subject, so it's entirely possible that the name is now known. however, if
it isn't, a girl i work with knew the guy and at least knows his first name.
she mentioned it today but i was too busy making crepes for the info to sink
in. =p