[*BCM*] "I'm not!" (was: Bostoncriticalmass Digest, Vol 34, Issue 2)

John Hays jjhays2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:23:32 EDT 2007

Why should anybody have to change how they communicate? This is a list
about Critical Mass and we're having a discussion about CM. It's an
entirely appropriate subject for conversation. If you object to
receiving lots of messages - switch to the digest format. If you object
to reading emails at all - well why are you on the list? Besides, you
can read the list archives without being a member of the mailing list.
I'm not even sure what the point of HAVING an email list is if we can't
actually, you know, discuss things on it.

- John Hays