[*BCM*] Paul Revere says "Impeachment is Coming"

Lee Peters leepeters at gis.net
Sun Apr 1 09:39:04 EDT 2007

Dear A,
You will find the Critical Mass group or CM to be different from all the
other groups you are involved with.  The 'members' of CM aren't members at
all, there is no leader, there is no identifiable cause, and only two rules
which are unchangeable.  There is no voting.   The participants change
monthly or bi-monthly or annually.  There is also a difference between those
that participate and the people who receive e-mails through this list.

CM is a happening at a time and place.  It has a couple traditions, like
corking, but that isn't a rule.

I have seen what you are trying done before.  If you want CM to go your way,
I can make some recommendations.  Nobody can guarantee the outcome, because
it is VERY unpredictable.
    Bring a lot of riders with your exact intentions and plan to work
together.
    Work out the chants, get them going among your core group.  An easily
understandable chant with a ring to it will catch on.
    Make signs for yourselves and everybody.  Don't be hurt if someone
doesn't want to post your sign.  (this was successful once)
    If you want CM to follow a certain route to help elevate your position,
then you must make a map and pass it out.  Then, try and lead according to
the map.  You will have to build a consensus among those that like to lead.
You have to communicate.  Be prepared to encounter someone from          the
back who decides to make an unexpected turn and try to lead the pack in a
different direction.

Please don't read this e-mail as a "No you can't".  I am merely providing a
little background.

While I personally may enjoy the current president taken out of office in
handcuffs as laws have been broken, will the rules of succession put the
current vice president in the top position?  Yikes !