[*BCM*] Wearing a helmet will get you hit?

Andrew J Heining andrewjh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:05:13 EDT 2006

http://www.bath.ac.uk/news/articles/releases/overtaking110906.html
Interesting (if slightly ridiculous) study out of the University of Bath, in
which a guy recorded the amount of space cars gave him while passing him.
When he was wearing a helmet, he was given less room, and was actually hit
twice in the process of collecting the data.
He also donned a long wig, presumably to make himself look female, and that
caused drivers to give him even more room.

-Andrew
Oh, and stop stealing my stuff from out in front of the Christian Science
Center, assclowns! If anyone has a spare rear mountainbike wheel with 7
speed cassette, I'd be most happy to receive it.