[*BCM*] I need you......

John Lerner johnlernerjewelry at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 23:09:48 EDT 2006

This email is about is impeaching Bush and Cheney....
I know you think I'm nuts, but ...

I'm meeting with Jack Orleans on Monday or Tuesday. Jack has taken out a full page ad in
the New York Times that you can see if you click the link at the bottom of this email, BUT
FIRST, read the email.

We are having an open meeting in Boston on this Thursday for people that would like to
help organize an October 5th demonstration. WE NEED HELP!
[Note: Please forward this to at least 10 people!]

You are invited to take part in changing the course of history!

Join us at 7 pm, Thursday, September 7th at 333 Harrison St. in Boston.
Take the Orange line T to the Chinatown stop.

On Thursday, September 7th, simultaneously, all across the country—in the
big cities and in small communities—people who do not want to live in the
war-torn, theocratic, dissent-muzzling future of the Bush regime will be
gathering.  Help plan the day when we can begin to bring this all to a halt:
October 5th, 2006, exactly 4 weeks after these meetings.

On October 5th, The World Can’t Wait—Drive Out The Bush Regime is calling
for people to take off or leave work, not go or walk out of school, and
assemble in the streets in meaningful, creative resistance to the Bush
regime and
its whole direction to declare: “Drive Out The Bush Regime! Bring
This To A Halt!”

I hope you will join me at the meeting, and bring and meet others who will
make the October 5 protest happen in Boston.

For more information, Call toll-free, (866)973-4463 Ext. 1, and go to
www.worldcantwait.org.

Jack Orleans, for the World Can’t Wait