[*BCM*] Question on bike lights

Anne Wolfe goannego at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 04:15:21 EST 2006

I have hub types and had them installed (so they could learn to do it, so
they're capable) by Bikes Not Bombs.  They did a brilliant job, and the hub
types are just ace.  I'm not sure how I ever did without them!

On 29/11/06, DShep27283 at aol.com <DShep27283 at aol.com> wrote:

>  ive used both, if you can afford the hub type (shimano or Schmidt) they
> are reliable and much better than the dynamo type or any battery powered
> light.  check with harris cylery or peter white cycles.  the only tiny
> downside is that the bulbs have about a 100 hour lifespan, so you should
> carry a spare bulb
> doug

Anne Wolfe, LL.M.
Mobile: ( 077484) 76599
Nothing can be compared to a faithful friend, and no weight of gold and
silver is able to countervail the goodness of his fidelity.  -
Ecclesiasticus
Certes, Toto, sentio nos in Kansate non iam adesse. - D. Gale