[*BCM*] [Fwd: Re: FRIDAY RIDE?]

Lee Peters lfpeters at gis.net
Thu Nov 23 22:34:05 EST 2006

Yes there is ride.  It typically isn't heavily populated like October.  It
should be unseasonably warm, which may attract more than usual.  Boston is a
college town, like it or not, and many students aren't around.  Students, or
at least that age range are major participants in CM.

I plan to ride, but if there are only 5-10 bikers I'm going home.

Welcome to Boston, meet us at Copley.