[*BCM*] Need bike seat buying advice!

Vicki Siolos vicki at nyu.edu
Sun May 21 22:36:17 EDT 2006

Hello hello!

I have a vintage 70s Motobecan (a goddamn CADILLAC, I tell you!) with mustache bars to
make it look even
more obnoxiously ancient. Of course. I REALLY need a new seat. I'm not too adamant about
having something
with super padding, but am interested in finding the right kind of seat with a cutaway in the
middle (not all the
way down the middle [maybe] but moreso just towards the front).

Anyone selling, or have advice on how I can get one without spending a fortune?

Hit me off the list - 'tanks!

-V

--

Vicki G. Siolos
vicki at nyu.edu
onwardcharles.blogspot.com

"weigh those opinions . more like air than lead . every planned occupation . surefire
disappointment up ahead"
- modest mouse.