[*BCM*] Bicycle Tour of Historic Somerville - THIS Saturday!

Ron Newman rnewman at thecia.net
Wed May 17 08:57:11 EDT 2006

Join the Somerville Bicycle Committee and the Somerville Historic
Preservation Commission for the 5th Annual Bicycle Tour of Historic
Somerville.   The ride starts THIS Saturday, May 20 at 10 am in the
parking lot of Somerville City Hall, 93 Highland Avenue (just east of
School Street).   We'll ride for about 10 miles, and we should be
finished around 1 pm.

We'll visit historic sites throughout Somerville, including the
Prospect Hill Tower, the Old Powder House, the Somerville Armory,
and beautiful old houses all over the city.

If there is steady rain (let's hope not!), we'll postpone the ride to
Sunday, May 21, same time and starting place.
For more information, contact Ron Newman, 617-628-8895 or
rnewman at theCIA.net .