[*BCM*] Nighttime riding, yes!!!

Noam A. Osband noamosband at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 16:50:33 EDT 2006

I think that anyone who is interested in nighttime riding should email me and I will setup a listserve and we can arrange a weekly time and date to do this.

  That being said......

  I'm heading out of town tomorrow till Sunday and I want to get in one last ride and I imagine Boston will be covered in another beautiful, misty glow tonight so.....if anyone is interested in riding tonight, let's meet at the Cambridge end of the Weeks footbridge along the Charles River at midnight and get in a few good hours. I'll be there at midnight. I imagine I'll be the only bike. Hopefully people will show up. If people do and you want to come but you arrive late, my cell is 870-816-5057 and I'll have it on me.

  See you tonight!,
  noam