[*BCM*] Nighttime riding

Noam A. Osband noamosband at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 10:17:26 EDT 2006

Last night I decided enough was enough.  I went for a ride during a break in the rain. I rode from 1:30 to 3:30 through the Esplenade, downtown, the Muddy River and Faneuhil Hall. It was gorgeous. It also got me thinking....

  Are there other people who would enjoy a weekly or occasional and impromptouly arranged nighttime ride? It's great to be on the road with few cars and appreciate the city wtihout the hustle and bustle. And at night, the Muddy River and Charles are to die for.

  Anybody want to do a late night ride next week?

  noam