[*BCM*] CM arrest today

Tammy Stroud tammystroud at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 12:02:19 EDT 2006

i'll tell you how i feel about that bridge

every time i ride over it i feel naughty becuase i'm
breakin the law and when i feel naughty i feel horny

so i would luv to have sex on that bridge sometime
during the ride if not with my boyfriend than with a
scul or courrier - no tri-athletes - eewe!

my feelings,

TAZ