[*BCM*] More cyclists in government, please

Thomas John Vitolo tjvitolo at bu.edu
Tue Mar 28 22:15:08 EST 2006

Fellow CMers:

Like you, I'm a cyclist.  Like you, I'm frustrated with how local governments
aren't doing enough to accommodate cyclists and others traveling under their own
power.

For this and other reasons, I've decided to run for local office.  Brookline
Town Meeting, Precinct 1, to be precise.  Between now and May 2, I need help
identifying, contacting, and registering voters, spreading my message and ideas
for the neighborhood and town, and in getting out the vote.

Please have a look at
http://www.tommyvitolo.com

and consider giving me some help in the form of advice, money, or by
volunteering to help leaflet my community, knock on doors, or make phone calls
between now and May 2.

Many thanks!
 - Tommy Vitolo (stomv)

Thomas John Vitolo