[*BCM*] Massachusetts Bicycle

Lee Peters lfpeters at gis.net
Wed Jun 28 12:53:40 EDT 2006

Even though I may have started this, I politely disagree with Ian.  The debate is amusing, but shouldn't necessarily go away.  I guess I was looking for a little identity among the two sides.  Turtle's general advocacy for niceness, may be very good to temper the tempers of CM.  Turtle doesn't really ride CM (or does she??), but I like the voice of cooperation.

These lists are really like the radio, you get to change the station, but not change the content.

(my secret agenda is to make people laugh, or laugh when Godwin's Law is evoked)