[*BCM*] Boston PD... no friend of a cyclist

Robotica androidqueen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 13:33:50 EDT 2006

also, he didn't say anything disrespectful to the cop until the cop
failed to live up to his responsibilities.  while it was inappropriate
and didn't help his cause, he was well within his rights to say it,
whereas the cop and the driver both exceeded their rights.

-m

On 6/27/06, Jym Dyer <jym at econet.org> wrote:
> > Did I read Jon's account incorrectly, or did he call the
> > cop a "fucking pig?"  If he really did, I wouldn't bother
> > following up with anything; the entire episode is tainted
> > by his choice of words.
>
> =v= Tainted, perhaps, but that taint isn't even in the same
> league as the cop's dereliction of duties and threatening
> behavior.  The latter is far more important, not something
> to just drop because of a poor choice of words.
>     <_Jym_>

ninjaneer.  geomancer.  licensed scientician.