[*BCM*] Boston PD… no friend of a cyclist

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Tue Jun 27 11:58:57 EDT 2006

That's quite a story, and I will say that despite the swearing and mild
threats by you, I think you did a very good job speaking your mind
while not being too aggressive.

And I'll say that you should not only file a complaint against the guy
with the PD, but also send your story to MassBike, and ask them for
help.  And maybe contact the Globe, too, since they like controversy.
Perhaps perrenial bike lawyer advocate Andew Fisher could be of
assistance here.  Acting on this is a good idea not only for your own
sake, but for the rest of us as well.  And if that's not what activism
is all about, I don't know what is!

Peace, Love, and Bicycles,
Turtle