[*BCM*] Free CM Paraphenelia

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Sun Jun 25 09:32:50 EDT 2006

The posters are already rolled up in a tube. A backpack should be fine.
They are really nice, I'll be happy to give them wider distribution.
(That was suppose to be my job a few years ago, but I was fading from the
Mass at the time)...

We should coordinate off-list to do the trade off. I work above South
Station and live in Roslindale, so either place would be most convenient
for me.