[*BCM*] Free CM Paraphenelia

Gabriel Ytterberg gytterberg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 11:18:39 EDT 2006

I'd love to take a poster if you want to distribute them individually.
 I can meet you downtown.  If you want to get rid of them en masse,
I'm sure they'd go like hotcakes at Critical Mass itself.

It'd be nice to get something like this for ours, maybe get ridership
up.  If we made a zine we could maybe even get the mass a little saner
with some "how to be a concientious masser and not an obnoxious bike
hooligan even though that's okay too" type stuff.

-Gabriel