[*BCM*] see in the world.

Moz list at moz.geek.nz
Sat Jun 17 04:52:13 EDT 2006

Lee Peters said:
> I don't know about Harris Cyclery, but I would be cautious of Sheldon
> Brown's information.  He was way off on internal hubs.  I interpreted the
> article as a recommendation of the Shimano 7-speed system.  Having
> experienced the Nexus, I would not recommend it to anyone who rides more
> than 12 miles a year.

I've had the same experience with Sheldon - he was trying to tell me
that the Nexus 8 speed shifted better than a Rohloff. Snort.
Unfortunately for him I own one of each, and the Shitmano lasted 3000
miles in my commuter before it had to be replaced (major graunching
noises, no freewheeling) but my Rohloff... ah, my Rohloff. It's so
dreamy. I've used in in a loadbike, two touring bikes and my folder
(at over $1000 for the hub, I'm only buying one). It's got ~10,000
miles on it with no problems.

Moz