[*BCM*] see in the world.

Lee Peters lfpeters at gis.net
Fri Jun 16 10:27:35 EDT 2006

I wish I had the same luck and the $200 bucks back that it required to make the change. 9 miles per day, 14 months and CRUNCH.  Now the mountain bike is set up as a bad weather commuter with a freewheel single-speed, and everything is cool.

I loved it while it worked, but I don't want to spend 100 bucks every 14 months to change the cartridge.  I guess results may vary.