[*BCM*] Be the change you want to see in the world.

Robotica androidqueen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 12:18:36 EDT 2006

On 6/8/06, Anarchist Judaism <atheistrabbi at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Turtle, you're completely missing my point.
> My question is: Have you been to Iraq recently or do you only know about it
> based on what the media has told you? The mainstream media, both liberal and
> conservative, has a vested interest in lying to the American people about
> the situation in Iraq. I have been to Iraq, I know what it's like over
> there, and I can guarantee that you have no idea what you're talking about.
> I get extremely pissed-off when I hear people who have no clue talking about
> Iraq as if they're the fucking experts.
> IRAQ - If you haven't been there, shut the fuck up.

perhaps you could tell us what it's actually like then, instead of
just telling us all that we're miseducated and stupid for trusting the
news (and it's certainly not just the american press that claims that
a lot of violence that's taking place in iraq).

--
ninjaneer.  geomancer.  licensed scientician.