[*BCM*] Be the change you want to see in the world & SUVs

Tripp Hyde henrythehorrible at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 10:40:45 EDT 2006

The SUV economy is almost entirely supported by suburban baby boomer
(and beyond) mothers buying into the "protect your babies" line.
Those are the people who drive these cars.  There are of course
exceptions, but they are the majority.  My mom drives a massive chevy
trailblazer about 7 miles from home in suburbia to work in the city
every day and back again.  Despite my constant tirades she likes to
"be up high" and "feel safe".  This is the demographic that needs to
change.

-=t
http://dumbbox.dyndns.org:81