[*BCM*] The movement that divides us

Justin Wong lilwong at bu.edu
Mon Jun 5 13:46:00 EDT 2006

"There isn't a major city in Europe that was designed and built with cars in
mind either."

Agreed, however most European countries have inflated gas prices. The
additional revenue from the gas sold is used to build public transportation
infrastructure and discourage consumption. Also, cars on average are much
smaller in Europe than U.S. cars. These are all social economic factors that
are much different then the environment we live in. Your comparison only
works in a vacuum.

  _____