[*BCM*] The movement AGAINST cyclists

Jym Dyer jym at econet.org
Mon Jun 5 12:03:00 EDT 2006

> No, but our kids should be exposed to and prepared for
> reality, which right now includes a lot of cyclists running
> red lights.

=v= Not to mention the reality of the vast majority of cars
speeding as fast as they can, as often as they can get away
with it, which is of course most of the time.

=v= I appreciate your contribution, but overall I'm so damned
sick of this argument, which is always the same and predictably
leaves the wider context out every single time, the better to
hammer on a point about those awful, awful cyclists.
    <_Jym_>