[*BCM*] The movement that divides us

Lee Peters lfpeters at gis.net
Mon Jun 5 13:01:25 EDT 2006

Deflated and disarmed again, Thanks Anne. |:~)

It's rough out there, and taking a little shortcut and ignoring red is very tempting.  Lack of enforcement of laws for bikes is a not a reason for someone to avoid riding a bike.  Lack of enforcement of drivers is a reason not to ride.  The organizations should, as for example Critical Mass, attract as many riders as possible, so that we get our own Amsterdam right here.

So, bike nirvana, ala Amsterdam, is critical mass all the time.  We are providing the diagram once a month, please help us to make it every day.