[*BCM*] Re: BIG FIX ride into Boston FRIDAY JULY 14

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis at csail.mit.edu
Wed Jul 12 14:47:40 EDT 2006

More specifics from the Big Fix organizers:

---------------
Thank you all for offering to help us out and add
publicity/celebration to our end of the route ride on Friday, July 14.
 We are planning on meeting at 1:30 in Kenmore Square for our ride
into Fanueil Hall.  The specific meeting place is going to be a small
parking lot that is next to the Sovereign Bank (across from an UNO'S)
just off Kenmore Square (apparently you can see it from the main
intersection).

I'll be there with my cell phone: 617-669-3752.

Ray Jones