[*BCM*] BIG FIX ride into Boston FRIDAY JULY 14

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis at csail.mit.edu
Tue Jul 11 13:38:18 EDT 2006

I ride a single-speed, but will happily join in, if you're taking
non-fixed.  Let me know where to go.

Actually you should probably just mail the details to
list at bostoncriticalmass.org, so anyone can show up.  I'll also post
the details on the boston fixed gear forum at bikeforums.net, for you.

Ray Jones