[*BCM*] Who's riding tomorrow? Roll call!

Lee Peters lfpeters at gis.net
Thu Jan 26 13:39:14 EST 2006

I heard the Roth Radio coverage of NYC CM.  The two interviewees were great
!!  If you know them tell 'em they did a great job this morning.

It was funny, Roth took phone calls and the same issues that come up on this
list came up on the radio show.  One of our own in Boston called in and got
in some decent comments.  A courier from Boston griped about us....blah blah
blah.

It might be re-cast on-line if you are curious.

For now, "I'm Runnin' with the Devil...."
Lee Van Halen