[*BCM*] David Lee Roth Bikes New York

ted at igc.org ted at igc.org
Wed Jan 25 12:06:45 EST 2006

Good luck guys;

I was also asked to be "interviewed"
for this show but also read piles of horrible reviews like you did
and felt it might likely lead to a
convuluted, trivialized and negative portrayal of Critical Mass.
I disliked Van Halen as a teenager--maybe I'm letting that get to me.
But hey--what the hell. It is a rather unique/bizzare
opportunity. I hope it goes well for you!

-Ted White
Director,
We Are Traffic!