[*BCM*] A fine point

Pete Stidman pstidman at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 09:44:21 EST 2006

I see your point in asking it but the example you
chose for it is a bit out there. A neo-con would of
course be driving a car in order to support american
industry and oil interests. Show me one neo-con that
commutes on a bike.

There are politics here that can't be denied. Not to
say we should place anylimit on who can and can't
participate, but that the question is almost
irrelevant.  CM is an urban movement, which means it's
got to be lefty to be worth a damn, on top of that it
uses an anarchist principle of organizing which ties
it to radicals, or at least people who are willing to
go against the grain.

I think it would be possible to try and popularize the
thing to more people and all but you'd have to be
aware of all the political baggage. Everything's
political really.

-Pete