[*BCM*] undercovers uncovered by videoanalysts-links

Dan Zarrella zan at stargeek.com
Tue Jan 3 11:29:56 EST 2006

Capitalists say we all have the choice not to work for the machinery, we
might not like the results, but we have that choice. We can be wage slaves
or we can starve.
(I'm not trying to call you or anyone else a capitalist, merely illunimating
an analogy)
just as I (perhaps we?) critize the choice between wage slavery and
starvation as no choice at all,
I critize any choice where one option is personal suffering or death as no
choice at all.
Certain sections of the population (myself included) and certain given times
have the ability to choose non-violence without the penalty of injury or
death, and some of us, at certain times do not.
This is the priviledge I was speaking about, perhaps I should have made
myself clearer in that I do not accept a "choice" as valid when one option
is death.
-Dan