[*BCM*] News?

Ian Westcott criticalmass at ianw.org
Sat Dec 23 18:53:21 EST 2006

> If signed, Critical Mass, using our present mode of spreading out
> through the width of the roadway, will be illegal.

You mean it'll still be illegal.  In fact, it'll be slightly less
illegal, since cyclists will now be allowed to ride two abreast
instead of only single file (Section 4; http://www.mass.gov/legis/
bills/house/ht05pdf/ht05372.pdf).  Not that 'slightly less illegal'
is any closer to 'legal'.

   -Ian Westcott

    developer + information technology manager
    the barbarian group
    338 newbury street, 3rd floor
    boston, ma  02115-2700
    ianw at barbariangroup.com