[*BCM*] City Rack

Lee Peters lfpeters at gis.net
Mon Dec 18 21:31:23 EST 2006

Today I was running errands around the city using routes less taken.  During rush hour there were mini-masses emerging on Comm Ave and Longwood.  I loved it, felt safe, and empowered.  There is hope.

Then I get down to the building department at 1010 Mass Ave.  Menino happened to be leaving and jumping into a large, natural gas powered, SUV.  I gave him a look as I was locking my bike to a railing (no racks), like a diner who was waiting 25 minutes for a cup of joe.  There are no racks at 1010, so use the rails up against the building - the mayor doesn't seem to care.