[*BCM*] Motorist gets slap on the wrist for killing a cyclist

Ian Westcott criticalmass at ianw.org
Fri Dec 1 14:26:38 EST 2006

I see plenty of 30-somethings that drive around while talking on the
cell phone.  Sure, they're not downloading ringtones, but maybe
that's just because they're too old to figure out how. :-P

   -Ian Westcott

    developer + information technology manager
    the barbarian group
    338 newbury street, 3rd floor
    boston, ma  02115-2700
    ianw at barbariangroup.com